I am a mom to 4 adorable little kiddos. Yes, my hands are full, which I am constantly reminded of whenever I go in to public; mom’s of more than 2 kids-you know what I’m talking about!
Adorable as they may be, they have been known to force me to say things that I never, EVER thought I would say to another human being. I don’t know why, but I am still surprised when I hear myself speak sometimes and I can only imagine the conversations my neighbors have when they over hear me talking to my boys…
While most of these are because I have 3 boys, I’m sure some of this may apply to girls too. Though, I may end up with an entirely different list when my girl gets older…we’ll see, so stay tuned.
Here is a very small part of that unending list:
- Do NOT lick your brother.
- Stop with the fart jokes, PLEASE.
- “Poop” is not appropriate table talk.
- Thank you for NOT peeing on your brother.
- Stop sniffing your brothers bottom.
- Yes, son, I CAN smell your fart.
- No, son, I do NOT want to smell your armpit. Or your feet.
- Put. Your. Penis. Away.
- No, it’s not okay to run your brother over with the Power Wheels Jeep.
- If you keep pointing it up, you’re going to pee on your head.
- Please, please, PLEASE, let me use the bathroom alone.
- Do not eat your toenails.
- Seriously, stop saying poop.
- Who ate the ENTIRE stick of butter?!
- Those are your nipples. Stop pinching them.
What crazy things have you found yourself telling your littles?